Thursday, February 26, 2015

Missing you (Memory Poem)

Do you know how it feels to miss you?
It's like being in the world by yourself
I miss you so much that it hurts
I've been waiting for you to come back again
And you really came back after all this times
My feelings for you are indescribable, you know
You're like a drug that I'm addicted to
And no rehab can fix it.

Don't the stars in the sky light up? 

Like you need to light up my life
I can't breathe without you
Every time I see you, you give me butterflies in my stomach
When it comes to you, 
I would give everything to you, anything!!
You're just amazing and so special
You're like a drug that I'm addicted to
And no rehab can fix it.

Remember that time when we would go places together? 

Man, we use to act crazy in public and people would just stared at us.
Hahaha!!!
Washington, New York,California, Niagara Falls, & Virgina, 
The places we went together when we were kids, remember?

My head would spin and spin like a Echanted Teacup from a Six Flag ride

I miss you so much that when I see you,
I don't know what to say or do
I never feel as empty as when you leave 
It's like being in a dark room, all alone 
Sometimes I would look up to the sky at night
And watch the bright moon shinning down,
I would hear your voice talking to me
You're always in my head, you're like music to my ears


I just miss you so much......

No comments:

Post a Comment